Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

themadgm
Infrequent Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  14:51:50  Show Profile  Visit themadgm's Homepage
I've just started playing around with the aim-at script provided in the tutorial by John Bradley. I put the same script on two 'eyes', and at first the second eye simply mirrored the position of the first (not pointed at the target, just copying the angle). I went into the Edit Rotation Script window and hit okay and it started working fine.

Now I noticed that every time I open the file, I have to select the 'eyes', go into the Edit Rotation Script and hit okay to get the script to start working again. I have to do this every time I open the file, ungroup a group that contains the objects, or try to animate the aiming objects. Once I do this, it works fine. I was just wondering if I'm missing something. I should state that I really don't know what I'm doing here, but I wanted something to help me focus some 'eyes' on a target. Should I have modified the second eye script? Maybe changed the variables? They seemed to be local.

strata_geek
Infrequent Poster

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  21:20:07  Show Profile  Visit strata_geek's Homepage
Can you point me to where you're getting the aim-at script? I want to be sure I'm looking at the same version as you.

-strata_geek
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000