Strata Design 3D CX
 Frame Outline in Strata 3D CX 8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adamle01
Infrequent Poster

1 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2018 :  21:58:12  Show Profile  Visit adamle01's Homepage  Send adamle01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I’m new to Strata, can anyone help me with this question? In Strata 3D CX8, I can’t find any equivalent feature that displays the limit of the rendered frame to aid scene composition etc[url=https://community.norton.com/en/users/anhboy123y].[/url]

This was supported in both my previous 3D programs, Carrara and Maya,
Carrara allowed a “Production Frame” to be shown or hidden. This frame changed shape with the current pixcel dimensions setting in “Output”. A very similar feature in Maya was called “Display Resolution”.

I think I’ve looked in all the obvious places in the Strata User Guide without success.

adamlevine

Wally_B
A Regular

USA
451 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2018 :  05:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since I've touched Strata, so forgive me if I'm not correct, but I believe the only way to view the current camera output limits is to open a new camera view window and just have it floating there for reference.

I'm curious though... why the switch from Maya?.. it certainly has it's problems, but you lose A LOT of functionality with a switch to an app like Strata...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000