About Selling Design Assets on Strata.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kevco
Admin

416 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  11:47:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ATTN designers, Strata is working on releasing a design asset store--a place for you to make money on your models. If you'd like to have your designs in the store available before launch, I recommend you read this page:

https://www.strata.com/about-selling-design-assets-on-strata-com/

silversurf
A Regular

Australia
270 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  03:11:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow - 60% Sales Strata fees seems to be fairly steep
Go to Top of Page

Wally_B
A Regular

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  06:55:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Preface:
Nice idea. I applaud the effort, and I think this is a good thing.

Preface over... Who are we selling to? It's hard to get a sense that there is still a community of active Strata users who are proactively seeking to expand their model libraries... You can't blame people for thinking that...this forum, and the one over on the main site have been really sparse for some time...

If you know that there is still a substantial user base...then you have to find a way to connect us with them, because right now, things are stuck the way they are.

If I was going to put some effort into creating content for this new store, I would really.... REALLY need some assurance that you guys were taking the longevity of this app seriously. The VR add-on is good, but it doesn't count as an update to the Design CX app as a content creation tool. Its' been well over a year with no indication that any important improvements are underway. This has to change before I would put effort into populating this store...
Go to Top of Page

MarkG
Inquisitive

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  13:05:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Preach it, brother Wally.

I love the changes made in the last update; but since then we've had no indication that development is ongoing.

The HDR Light Studio plug-in is fantastic, but the plug in maker seems to be pulling back from supporting plug-ins. At least that's the impression they are giving. I'd hate to see it go away in the next Strata update, like the distributed rendering capability of yore. If Strata is working on their own integrated version, it would be nice to hear from them...

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Strata user since 2000.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000