Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HAUS
Infrequent Poster

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  23:33:24  Show Profile
Hi all,

Folded a package in Enfold, turns out pretty lores, so brought it into CX to work around the problem. I am showing my packaging with an open flap, which was fine at Enfold although everything was lores. Now I fix the resolution problem with an replace texture map in CX. However, now the new map is projecting through the packaging. Outside is fine and high res looking but reverse mirror image showing on the insides.

Any idea how to fix this? I thought may be I can bring it into photoshop to paint over the "projected-mirror" images?

I skipped this problem wanting to export my 3d object and Photshop layout design into a pdf, but I couldn't find the strata pdf filter? Am I suppose to install anything for Live3D? CX plugin installed automatically.

I skipped the live3d plugin and went straight into the Live3D program and brought in the XMM version of my packaging (with the unwanted mirror texture), exported a PDF. The 3D object is there, but viewing the PDF (rotating and zooming or moving around) was choppy and showing unwanted artifacts.

I am a novice and find it quite difficult to accomplish what I need done.

Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving.

HAUS

Cobe125
Infrequent Poster

1 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2014 :  07:16:50  Show Profile
I skipped this problem wanting to export my 3d object and Photshop layout design into a pdf, but I couldn't find the strata pdf filter? Am I suppose to install anything for Live3D? CX plugin installed automatically.

Good
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000