Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wally_B
A Regular

USA
440 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2018 :  07:05:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Strata,
Just wanted to check in with you to find out if there is any news you can give us. Does the Strata team have anything in the works?

It's ok if not...just want to know if they are still developing.

Hopper2
Regularly Helpful

USA
746 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  16:54:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is something wrong? Seems development is slow or not communicated in such a way to help folks keep interested. Am I wrong here?

Hopper
Go to Top of Page

filbert
A Regular

USA
255 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2018 :  20:26:05  Show Profile  Visit filbert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure that Strata is convince that not telling it's loyal users anything about anything is the right business model to follow. I've been to this and Strata's home page trying to get info on 64 bit support and they didn't even have the courtesy to just say hang on. I got no response from anyone on this or Strata's site. I've actually moved on to Blender but check back now and then just to see if anything is going on.
However, I do get a lot of emails telling me about the great sales that Strata is havingÉÉ.

filbert

Remember, your only as good as your last image.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB
10.12.6 Sierra
Go to Top of Page

silversurf
A Regular

Australia
280 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  23:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well guys looking at their website they have changed direction and focus on VR/AR bandwagon away from the 3D creative tool they were once. That's how's going to be for the unforeseeable future while I had to move away from Strata as it didn't make any longer sense working with their software - sadly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000