Strata Design 3D CX
 File Error -Grouping?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

A Regular

405 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2017 :  14:07:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a scene that has walls, door, window, shades, floor. Some of those items are assemblies that I have grouped. And some of those groups are nested. Something very odd has happened to the file that I don't know how to fix:
If I view the camera window, all the objects are visible in the Project Window. If I view from a standard view window, all I see is the door, and no other times appear in the project window. So the ONLY way I can view all the objects in the scene, is in Camera window. It is similar to double clicking a grouped set of objects which opens a new window with that group of objects. But the title bar doesn't say "Item-x Group" -it just has the file name. (typically a when I double click a group, the window title says "Item-x- Group") I think I may have confused the app by clicking a nested group and possibly closing grouped windows in the wrong order?
Is there a known bug like this, or have I created a an anomaly? (there are some very large image maps, so this file is quite huge)
Thanks to anyone who might have a solution on this holiday weekend!

443 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2017 :  14:45:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would need to look at the model file to see what is going on. If you could zip up the file and make it available to support at strata dot com then I can take a look as soon as possible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000