Design Asset Store Launch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wadebringhurst
Infrequent Poster

2 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  12:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strata has launched the Design Asset Store - https://www.strata.com/design-asset-store/
Get %30 off until July 5th - use Promo-code NEW30 at checkout.

MacSavers
A Regular

USA
303 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  12:42:26  Show Profile  Visit MacSavers's Homepage  Send MacSavers an AOL message  Click to see MacSavers's MSN Messenger address  Send MacSavers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This seems to be a good resource for architectural conceptuals, but the prices are a tad much it seems. I guess a company can certainly justify the cost and if that's their target, they are probably dead on. As a hobbiest, I can't see much value in it for me. I'm most likely not their target customer though.
Go to Top of Page

wadebringhurst
Infrequent Poster

2 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  10:11:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prices in the Design Asset store are set by the designers themselves, however Strata expects new design assets to be added to the store daily. So, hopefully with more designs available you will be able to find lower prices. Thank you for your feedback!
Go to Top of Page

MacSavers
A Regular

USA
303 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2017 :  10:17:57  Show Profile  Visit MacSavers's Homepage  Send MacSavers an AOL message  Click to see MacSavers's MSN Messenger address  Send MacSavers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hear the percentage that Strata takes is a tad high. Never sold virtual goods myself, so I'm probably not the best to comment on it though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000