Unable to install
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MacSavers
A Regular

USA
291 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  05:35:25  Show Profile  Visit MacSavers's Homepage  Send MacSavers an AOL message  Click to see MacSavers's MSN Messenger address  Send MacSavers a Yahoo! Message
Anyone have a way to install Strata Live 3D CX 2 and PDF 2?

My installers are PPC and I can't find any new ones to replace them with. I just upgraded my computer and decided not to migrate my apps to clean it up a bit. Now I'm stuck without being able to use Strata Live.

Kevco
Admin

414 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  09:39:15  Show Profile
Go to the the System Preferences Security and Privacy panel and set Gatekeeper to "Anywhere". That should allow you to install.
Go to Top of Page

MacSavers
A Regular

USA
291 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  09:46:24  Show Profile  Visit MacSavers's Homepage  Send MacSavers an AOL message  Click to see MacSavers's MSN Messenger address  Send MacSavers a Yahoo! Message
Okay, Gatekeeper isn't the issue. I turned that to 'anywhere' as soon as I started installing software again. The problem is that the installer for Live 3D and Live PDF are PowerPC installers only and Mountain Lion doesn't have Rosetta to allow me to run PowerPC programs, installers included.

So, no one knows where to get an Intel installer version?

UPDATE

After getting the same response from Strata, very disappointing that no one actually reads and just makes assumptions, I found my old 2.0 upgrade email and re-clicked the links. It downloaded intel installer versions this time. I'm good to go.

Edited by - MacSavers on 11/13/2012 11:14:29
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000