[IMPORTANT] Cafe Redesign Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Michael
Admin

Canada
2688 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2010 :  15:10:34  Show Profile  Visit Michael's Homepage  Send Michael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I'll be adding notes that should be important to you if you use the Cafe on a regular basis. The Cafe is being redesigned-relaunched in the near future, and some changes will be more jarring than others. Best to be prepared =)

--

First Name and Last Name fields have been added to the "modify profile" page here on the main cafe interface. I really should have been recording names like this from the get go, and it's caused some concern in the beta group.

Please fill out these fields when you can. When the launch approaches, your profile may not be listed in the general user list until these fields are both filled out.

--

As part of the upcoming StrataCafe refresh, I've chosen phpBB to replace Snitz as the forum software. It's been reskinned here:

http://2010.stratacafe.com/forum/

I'd appreciate any feedback, bug reports, etc.

Cheers,

Michael Luscombe

Mike Smith
A Regular

United Kingdom
139 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  12:08:01  Show Profile  Visit Mike Smith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool, nice one Michael. Looks very neat, very clear layout I'd like to see it in action.

I suppose the green coffee cup is a matter of taste :)

Mike Smith@UNION DESIGN LIMITED
Go to Top of Page

Michael
Admin

Canada
2688 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  16:20:30  Show Profile  Visit Michael's Homepage  Send Michael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It'll grow on you =)

Go ahead and sign up on the new forums now to reserve your screen name.

The forums are fully functioning, I just won't make them the default until more of the new design is ready to launch.

Michael Luscombe
Go to Top of Page

Michael
Admin

Canada
2688 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  13:46:24  Show Profile  Visit Michael's Homepage  Send Michael an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bumping this topic, as changes have been made in the main post.

Michael Luscombe
Go to Top of Page

Nichod
Inquisitive

69 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  15:29:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this still happening? The new forums look significantly improved over the current implementation. Would love to see the move happen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000