Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dynamite
A Regular

Canada
302 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  16:38:21  Show Profile
I'm looking for a good box modeling (polygon mesh) tutorial. Any idea?

Brian Lawson
A Fountain of Information

USA
5217 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  16:47:13  Show Profile  Visit Brian Lawson's Homepage  Send Brian Lawson an AOL message
Both of Chris Tyler's The Art and Science of Strata 3D CX disc sets have polygon modeling tutorials. The new 2 DVD set goes into great detail with over 42 hours of video tutorials starting with beginner's information and running up through advanced topics like using Wings 3D for creating UV maps for your Strata models. If you purchased your CX program from us you should have received the PDF tutorial CD with it.

Brian Lawson
Strata Technical Support
Go to Top of Page

Dynamite
A Regular

Canada
302 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  16:55:28  Show Profile
Thanks Brian. The new The Art and Science of Strata 3D CX DVDs are probably what I need. I purchased my program from you but if I remember correctly, I downloaded it from your site.
Go to Top of Page

Brian Lawson

USA
5217 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  16:57:29  Show Profile  Visit Brian Lawson's Homepage  Send Brian Lawson an AOL message
Even with a download you would have received the download link for the original tutorial CD. If you still have the message with that link take another look at it.

Brian Lawson
Strata Technical Support
Go to Top of Page

Dynamite
A Regular

Canada
302 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  17:00:45  Show Profile
I do remember downloading the tutorial CD. I should take another look at it. I just need to refresh my memory on a few things.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

MrChristopher

USA
2220 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  00:47:09  Show Profile  Send MrChristopher an AOL message
My Art & Science DVD's are basically all about what is sometimes called Box Modeling. I think you'd fine the modeling DVD very useful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000