The Wind Chime Challange
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TylerG
Inquisitive

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  19:17:05  Show Profile  Visit TylerG's Homepage  Send TylerG an AOL message
the challange, wether you accept to do it or not, is to create a wind chime....or is it chyme.....oh well. do it under 3 hours, other programs can be used, no render limit....go!

i have a star!!!!

dsch
Regularly Helpful

Denmark
906 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  12:20:43  Show Profile  Visit dsch's Homepage  Send dsch an AOL message  Send dsch an ICQ Message  Send dsch a Yahoo! Message
Hmm, not sure what you mean. Chime = sound or what word is it you are looking for? My english vocabulary aren't that good

={ Dan Schultzer }=
Go to Top of Page

Duncan
Regularly Helpful

USA
806 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  22:41:02  Show Profile  Visit Duncan's Homepage
Well, in French it's Carillon de Vent, maybe that helps. Dunno about German. Wind Glockenspiel? A collection of metal or glass objects that hang together from a common fixture of some kind. You hang them in trees and off roof overhangs. When the breeze blows they collide into each other and chime. Sounds like a fun little challenge!
Go to Top of Page

dsch
Regularly Helpful

Denmark
906 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2004 :  12:06:54  Show Profile  Visit dsch's Homepage  Send dsch an AOL message  Send dsch an ICQ Message  Send dsch a Yahoo! Message
Ah, ok. That german one helped me Know what it is now. Sounds interesting

={ Dan Schultzer }=
Go to Top of Page

TylerG
Inquisitive

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2004 :  12:34:20  Show Profile  Visit TylerG's Homepage  Send TylerG an AOL message
i had to somehow sneek in my arms....http://www.stratacafe.com/image.asp?imageID=15494&artistimages=1&killnext=0

i have a star!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000