home
StrataCafe Forums
 All Forums
 StrataCafe
 Strata Design 3D CX
 Frame Outline in Strata 3D CX 8

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: What color is an eggplant?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
adamle01 Posted - 05/06/2018 : 21:58:12
I’m new to Strata, can anyone help me with this question? In Strata 3D CX8, I can’t find any equivalent feature that displays the limit of the rendered frame to aid scene composition etc[url=https://community.norton.com/en/users/anhboy123y].[/url]

This was supported in both my previous 3D programs, Carrara and Maya,
Carrara allowed a “Production Frame” to be shown or hidden. This frame changed shape with the current pixcel dimensions setting in “Output”. A very similar feature in Maya was called “Display Resolution”.

I think I’ve looked in all the obvious places in the Strata User Guide without success.

[url=https://community.norton.com/en/users/anhboy123y]há h#7855;ng[/url]
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wally_B Posted - 02/06/2019 : 05:12:53
quote:
Originally posted by Hopper2

Cost perhaps?

If cost was an issue, Blender is way closer to Maya in terms of features and capability and industry support than Strata is...
Obviously this is a pretty old thread, but I thought it was just a very puzzling transition.
Hopper2 Posted - 02/02/2019 : 15:46:13
Cost perhaps?

Hopper
Wally_B Posted - 05/07/2018 : 05:14:29
It's been a while since I've touched Strata, so forgive me if I'm not correct, but I believe the only way to view the current camera output limits is to open a new camera view window and just have it floating there for reference.

I'm curious though... why the switch from Maya?.. it certainly has it's problems, but you lose A LOT of functionality with a switch to an app like Strata...

StrataCafe Forums © 2009 StrataCafe Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000